This is going to be a really short read. So, let’s just get straight to the point…. everybody wants to make money, right? While there are many ways to make money, direct sales has the potential to earn you a comfortable lifestyle.
What’s the catch? You have to put in work. Yes, as the saying says, “you reap what you sow.”
Do any of these things to guarantee that you DON’T succeed:
- Don’t invest $$ in your business – Yes, you need business cards, samples, advertisements, etc….
- Don’t invest your time – Yes, you do need to make a schedule like clockwork and be persistent to work your business daily (treat it like a job).
- Don’t use the products/services – How can you talk about the products and /or services if you have not tried it yourself? Your passion and your love for your business will show through just as much as people can usually tell when your BS-ing.
- Don’t study the products/services- How can you talk to a potential customer or recruit if you can’t answer basic questions?
- Don’t take it seriously and expect that the minute you join, money will automatically rain on you. As I said before, what you put in is what you get out, so the more you work at it, the more likely you will succeed and vice versa.
- Don’t be persistent- It takes time to see results, you know. Things are not going to happen overnight.
- Be a Direct sales jumper- How will you even see results if you did not give yourself enough time before jumping into a new opportunity? Every time you start over, you are taking a step back. Don’t blame the products, or the company, I have seen people succeed in all types of companies selling all types of products and service. If they can do it, so can you.
95% of people fail in the DS or MLM world. That is because they lack the knowledge, training, and discipline it takes to make it to the top. In my opinion, because they followed the above steps.
Thank you for reading.